Let No One Come to You Without Feeling Better, Healthier, Stronger, Happier Inside Out! ~ ShawnRene♥♬
The Greatest Gift to Give is Health, Love & Joy! Gift that’s Gives Life!~♬♥ShawnRene♥
Ignite, Breath, Speak, Life, Health, Love & Joy into Others Lives! ~ ShawnRene
Shawn Rene’s Exercise Science, Sports Medicine, Exercise Physiology, Holistic Nutrition, Health, Holistic Sports Nutrition, Fitness Breast Cancer Prevention Tips:
It is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM)
is dedicated to educating and empowering women to take charge of their own breast health. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, I’d like to share some information that is sometimes overlooked when women talk about breast cancer… Here are some things you should know about this disease:
1.Increased exposure to estrogen can raise breast cancer risk. Exercise helps decrease circulating levels of estrogen in the body.
2. Smoking and second-hand smoke increase the risk of breast cancer. This is another great reason why we should not smoke and not tolerate second hand smoke either.
3. Eat Organic! The major difference in Organic produce to Commericial produce lies in the difference in the use of Pesticides & Commericial Fertilizers. Commercially grown fruits & vegetables have more pesticide residues than Organic varieties. Also, compounds like Nitrates (which can be converted into Cancer-producing chemicals) are more prevalent in Commericially grown produce.
4. Rid Your Body of Pollutants Ten Fast Ways to Reduce Pollutants
Eat less meat, get free range beef, chicken, turkey & eggs
Eat more Organic Vegetables & Fruits
Peel off or wash commerical produce
Eat more fiber
Drink more Purified Water
Don’t drink any tap water or beverages made with tap water
Don’t use Aluminum & Plastic in Cooking
Organic produce will generally contain higher amounts of essential minerals becuase of crop rotation. Commercially grown crops are often not rotates in different soils, but are grown over and over in the same mineral depleated soils. This is why extensive use of fertilizers are required for these crops. Organically grown produce has been shown to have up to three times more Minerals & Trace elements than Commerical produce.
Studies also show that beneficient plant chemicals called Phytochemicals are higher in Organic Produce. Many of these Phytochemicals have been linked to reduced Cancer risk. In addition to the numberious Cancer Preventing & Health Benefits, Orgnic Food also has a much better taste!
Health Reasons To Eat Organic
Fewer Herbicide Residues
Fewer Insecticide Residues
Fewer Fungicide Residues
Fuwer Toxic Metals
Many More Essential & Trace Minerals
AntiCancer Benefits of Cruciferous Organic Vegetables
Block Chemical Toxicity (Aflatoxin)
Prevent Cancers of the Breast, Prostate, Lung, Throat, Stomach & Colon
Foods High in Cancer Preventing Protease Inhibitors
Nuts- Oil & Seeds
Legumes – Chick Peas & Soy Beans
Barley, Rye & Oats
Substances Vital to DNA Repair
Vitamins, B3, B6, B12 Folic Acid Low-fat Diets are less damaging to DNA
Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium
The Health Benefits of Exercise are Numerous. Below is a list of some Highlights to Motivate You!
- Resistance training has the potential to improve muscle strength and endurance, enhance flexibility and body composition, decrease risk factors for cardiovascular disease and improve glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity;
- There is a strong inverse relationship between physical fitness and mortality due to all causes;
- Incidence of all forms of cancer is closely related to the lack of fitness. Unfit men and women are nearly 300% more likely to develop cancer;
- A moving body maintains and improves insulin function;
- Exercise increases overall white cell counts in the blood. This includes lymphocytes, interleukin, and neutriphils;
- Exercise strengthens immunity and improves resistance to all kinds of damage including bacteria, viruses, toxins, and radiation.
- Exercise prevents fat build up in the coronary arteries of the heart;
- Weight training does not only increase the metabolism, but it builds muscle and preserves bone mass. A 21-year study from the University of Helsinki, Finland, involving more than 3,200 men, showed that those who exercised vigorously in their 40s and 50s were much less likely to sustain hip fractures than men who were sedentary. Even moderate exercise offered some protection.
- Exercise helps relieve the symptoms of depression.
The list goes on. Study after study confirms this. The right exercise should be the cornerstone of any health building program. As I have shown, it helps regulate hormones, increase metabolism, increase bone mass, lower cholesterol levels, increase the immune system. To me the answer is clear. Exercise and physical training is not an option. It is a must. It is time to build a Healthy Body!
Positive health requires a knowledge of man’s primary constitution and of the powers of various foods, both those natural and those resulting from human skill. But eating alone is not enough for health. There must be exercise of which the effects must likewise be known. If there is any deficiency in food or exercise, the body will fall sick. Hippocrates – 5th Century BC
The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, in the cause and prevention of disease. Thomas Edison
Educating & Motivating You to Live in Peace, Health, Strength & Joy Inside & Out!
Stay Tuned for More Updates & Health Tips!
If You Want Me As Your Personal Trainer, Exericse Physiologist, Sports Medicine Specialist, Nutrtion Specialist, Exercise Science Specialist, Click on “Train With Shawn Rene!” or My “Store” link on my Official Website or Email me at [email protected]
Shawn Rene Zimmerman
You Can Follow Me on Twitter at:
Passionate in Health Fitness & Sports, Exercise Science, Sports Medicine, Sports Nutrition & Bringing Out The Best In You Inside & Out! In Educating, Motivating You to Live In Peace, Health, Strength, Fitness & Joy Inside & Out! ~Shawn Rene Zimmerman
“Breath & Spread the Gift of Life, Health, Strength & Joy into Your Life & Others Everywhere You Go!”~Shawn Rene Zimmerman
Professional Athlete Trainer
Trainer to Doctors & Surgeons
International TV Fitness Expert
International Fitness Magazine Cover Model
Voted The Top 100 Fitness Models In The World
Sports Medicine Specialist
Exercise Science Specialist
BA Degree Exercise Science
National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
Nutrition & Sports Nutrition Specialist
Natural & Holistic Nutrition Specialist
Certified Yoga Specialist/Trainer
Dance Certified Instructor
National Dance Team Champion
National Fitness Champion, World Fitness Champion